Monday, November 24, 2003

More and more each day, the feeling of wanting to enjoy and experience freedom from the dictates of people surrounding me, grows stronger. I want to know who I am, what I'm capable of doing on my own and how long and how far can i discipline myself. Its a scary thought to be alone especially when i think of all the temptations waiting to jump at me and feast on my weaknesses. Its also scary to be alone in a new place. But im preparing myself for that time. Im trying to stand on my own, following little by little the basic tenets of discipline a person should have in order not to fall to the preys of the world.

I can't help but feel excited also when that time comes. When i'll finally be able to live without boundaries, at least according to how i define "no boundaries", ironic as it may seem.

No comments: