The last one standing
I turn to you now for I know of no other means of expressing my thoughts. YOU are now the sole and only companion in my predicament. I choose not to explain nor elaborate my thoughts to another soul for I’ve been hurt quite badly with their use of what they know about me.
I don’t want to complicate things even further by soliciting their opinions on my sentiments. What they know now is enough for them. Maybe I don’t need anyone but God at this point in my battle.
No one will be able to understand just how deep the cut was. No words of encouragement from anyone can keep the hurt from breaking me over and over again.
I cling on to hope that time will heal the wounds no matter how deep it was. For now, it is time to be still and silent.
No comments:
Post a Comment