i love men....
I never dared tell anyone how i feel about them before. I was trapped in the belief that doing so is taboo in our culture because it is a sign of promiscuity. Or it gives the impression to many especially to the males that i am easy-to-get. FOr all intends and purposes, i think it still is taboo and it still elicits that kind of reaction from the males. But in a time when the world has started to open its eyes to different kinds of reality, where gays and lesbians slowly gain ground in the society, where women empowerment slowly finds its niche in the natural order of things and when individuality has been the common mantra of every living person, the secret that i have kept for so long can finally be set-free. It is a part of me that is screaming to come out because I have successfully supressed it.
Ironically, i think it really is not a big thing. Just like how so many others can appreciate and love the beauty of any other living being, be it plants, animals and the whole of MOther Nature, so do I find the beauty of men breathtakingly praiseworthy. I find genuine joy, unmatched by any other pleasure this world can offer, whenever i see them at their best. Those perfectly chiseled bodies, which moves with certain grace and stands in a different kind of aura, simply completes my day.
I will not pretend that this kind of attitude toward the species of the opposite does not bear some strains of concupiscence. But i know that beyond the imaginations I do have of them, this feeling is not merely because of the momentary pleasure i derive from their existence. It is a deep and profound appreciation of the unique beauty bestowed upon the male genus. If there are those who can innocently appreciate nature, I believe that loving men can also be regarded with the same reverence. I find it a rare gift to be able to recognize the beauty of men in its purest form.
I am now ready to make this known to the world. I have already suffered enough from keeping it to myself. After all, love is supposed to be shared.
I choose to love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment